Social Media Specialist, Keynote Speaker & Trainer,
The Travel Camel
12:00 PM TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Developing next gen attraction & entertainment resorts: Creating smart, seamless resorts that meet the demands of digital consumers
In the era of smart living, entertainment attractions must provide a seamless, frictionless experience. In the modern world consumers organise their lives in a digital, mobile manner and when they enter parks they expect the same. Key question: How can entertainment destinations create a single, integrated and unified experience across multiple parks, retail outlets, dining and attractions to increase ROI and visitor experience?
Senior leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- Visitor convenience: How do park operators provide a connected eco system from booking tickets to finding rides with lower waiting times and deciding the right cuisine?
- How to deliver a seamless and engaging visitor experience through mobile applications, wristbands, smart kiosks and digital signage
- Does the future of a successful convenient entertainment resorts look cashless and paperless?
10:40 AM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER: ‘Take a pic or it didn’t happen’ – How the mantra of social media is driving todays theme parks and visitor attendance
The social media landscape is rapidly evolving and having a direct impact on theme parks and attractions. Whilst the social media revolution is not a new concept there are an increasing number of innovative social media tools and strategies that can benefit attractions and their visitors.
In a world where over nearly 3 billion people live in a virtual world and expect to be connected anytime and anywhere, it is has never been more important to ensure you have a world class social media strategy in place, because without it ultimately your attraction will fail.
Key question: How theme parks and attractions are leveraging social media to connect to millennials and convert likes, shares and posts into visits!
Senior Leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- Demonstrating how an effective social media strategy can open attractions to new audiences and triple ticket sales
- Discussing innovative strategies to create more social media opportunities onsite to improve guest experience and encourage word of mouth
- Get trending! How to create a social buzz and get people talking about your attraction organically
- Discussing world class social media strategy examples of successful theme parks and attractions