Lennard Francois Otto
Chief Executive Officer
IMG World Worlds of Adventure
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 16th April 2019
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
12:45 PM TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Developing next gen attraction & entertainment resorts: Creating smart, seamless resorts that meet the demands of digital consumers
In the era of smart living, entertainment attractions must provide a seamless, frictionless experience. In the modern world consumers organise their lives in a digital, mobile manner and when they enter parks they expect the same. Key question: How can entertainment destinations create a single, integrated and unified experience across multiple parks, retail outlets, dining and attractions to increase ROI and visitor experience?
Senior leadership should therefore acknowledge:
- Visitor convenience: How do park operators provide a connected eco system from booking tickets to finding rides with lower waiting times and deciding the right cuisine?
- How to deliver a seamless and engaging visitor experience through mobile applications, wristbands, smart kiosks and digital signage
- Does the future of a successful convenient entertainment resorts look cashless and paperless?
3:10 PM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER: Differentiation is key: IMG’s competitive and intensive growth strategies to ensure leadership as a leading Middle East attraction
As the region’s first international mega-themed leisure and entertainment destination, the opening of IMG Worlds of Adventure as the world’s largest indoor theme park was a major milestone for the UAE’s tourism industry. Featuring adrenaline pumping rides and attractions based on global brands Cartoon Network and Marvel has attraction millions of visitors both regionally and internationally.
With Theme Parks and entertainment development on the rise, this session will discuss how IMG aim to differentiate their park to remain one of the Middle East tourism hotspots.
In this session, we will examine:
- IMG success stories and expansion plans for the future
- Discovering how IMG are using innovation and technology to drive international and regional visitor attendance
- How IMG Worlds offer unbeatable entertainment 365 days a year, appealing to audiences of all ages
- Beyond attractions: How IMG host live events and celebrate special occasions with in-house festivities to increase park footfall